- This event has passed.
Combating Counterfeiting in 2017
June 28 @ 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm
The BADC’s Intellectual Property Section presents a panel on current efforts to battle counterfeits in the U.S. and global marketplace by both legal and business-oriented approaches. The panel will feature both industry and government perspectives on this issue. The discussion will be followed by a networking reception featuring drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Each ticket includes admission, drinks, and hors d’oeuvres.
Early Bird Members: FREE // General Members: $10
Early Bird Non-members: $15 // General Non-members: $35
- Goli Gharib, Attorney-Advisor from U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- William Mansfield, Director of Intellectual Property with ABRO Industries, Inc.
- Rebecca Drzal, Senior Corporate Counsel at Barr Brands, International
- Anne Bashir, Senior Trademark Attorney at Murgitroyd
- Alfred Zaher, moderator, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
How do I become a member?
Simply go to badc.org/membership.
What are my transportation options getting to the event?
The most convenient Metro subway station is King Street-Old Town (Blue, Yellow).
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Simply login and update the information on your ticket. A guide on how to do make edits/updates can be found here.
Contact info @ badc.org.