- This event has passed.
Careers in National Security Law
January 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The BADC’s Committee on National Security Law, Policy & Practice presents a panel discussion on Careers in National Security Law.
This discussion is designed for law students, those considering law school, and young attorneys. The panelists will explore the many paths leading to a career in national security law in government and private practice.
- Jay I, Bratt, Principal Deputy Chief of Counterintelligence and Export Control Section, National Security Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Susan S. Gibson, Inspector General at The National Reconnaissance Office
- Brigadier General Rich C. Gross (U.S. Army, ret.), Partner at FH+H, PLLC
- Caroline D. Krass, General Counsel at Central Intelligence Agency
- Steven A. Cash, moderator, Counsel at Day Pitney LLP
Please RSVP to Adam Munitz at email@example.com
What are my transportation options getting to the event?
The most convenient Metro subway station is Federal Triangle (Orange, Silver, Blue).
Contact info @ badc.org.