- This event has passed.
Practicing Before The PTAB
February 15 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The first three hours of this nuts-and-bolts PTAB program, focused on IPRs, PGRs, and CBMs, offers key content for those new to PTAB trials, as well as seasoned PTAB practitioners. After providing a basic overview of the proceedings, the program will ramp up and analyze hot topics in each of the major phases of PTAB practice: (1) initiation of proceedings; (2) trial; and (3) final decision/appeal/return from the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. Administrative Patent Judges Ruschke, Boalick, Bonilla, Tierney, Fink and Petravick will offer their top pet peeves as well as favored practices of which practitioners should be aware. Questions from the audience are welcome.
The final hour of the program provides an opportunity to meet and socialize with the APJs and fellow practitioners.
Each ticket includes admission, drinks, and hors d’oeuvres.
- David Ruschke, Chief Judge
- Scott Boalick, Deputy Chief Judge
- Jackie Bonilla, Vice Chief Judge
- Mike Tierney, Vice Chief Judge
- Tim Fink, Lead Judge
- Meredith Petravick, Judge
- Steven Baughman, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- David Cavanaugh, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Erin Dunston, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Jon Wright, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox P.L.L.C.
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox P.L.L.C.
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
What are my transportation options getting to the event?
The most convenient Metro subway station is King Street-Old Town (Blue, Yellow).
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Simply login and update the information on your ticket. A guide on how to do make edits/updates can be found here.
Contact info @ badc.org.